6.5 Minute Soft Eggs
Recipe provided by Austin Personal Chef: Carlos Crusco
- 6 Eggs
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over med-high heat. Using a spider or a slotted spoon, carefully lower the eggs into water one at a time making sure not to crack them.
- Cook 6.5 minutes and immediately transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water.
- Allow the eggs to chill until just slightly warm, about 2-3 minutes.
- Gently crack eggs all over and peel under running water. Use immediately or keep the shell on and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Eat as is with sea salt or use as a great addition to a Salad, Fried Rice, Bistec al Caballo, Pho or Ramen. Enjoy!